Function tests ensure that external loads do not influence the functionality of a component during continuous operation. Examples include the application of abrupt and jerky loads on pumping mechanisms or the locking and unlocking of a truck lock until it fails.
Our fatigue-strength experts use our modular test elements to construct a test solution according to your needs.
Internal electrical function monitoring
Does the functionality of my component change under load?
- After how many load cycles lead the function to fail?
- Test until a function fails or to definable limits for further analysis
- Monitoring component conditions
- e. g. determining electrical resistance or braking torque
- Snapshot or continuous monitoring
A diversity of performance tests
- Wear and tear
- Static strength
- Loss of rigidity
We have testing solutions for all manner of components, assemblies, and materials to determine their maximum load capacity, lifetime, and reliability. Contact us below with a summary of your testing needs and we will reach out to you as soon as possible.