1. Name and contact data for the one responsible for the processing as well as for the company data protection officer
The data protection information applies for the data processing by:
Responsible: SincoTec Group, (SincoTec Holding GmbH, SincoTec Test & Engineering GmbH, SincoTec Test Sytsems GmbH) Freiberger-Str. 13, 38678 Clausthal-Zellerfeld, Germany Email: firstname.lastname@example.org phone: +49 (0)5323 – 96920
The external data protection officer of the SincoTec Group is reachable over the address mentioned above, to attn.: Ingo Eppenstein or rather via email@example.com.
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of its use
- a) While visiting the website
While accessing the website www.sincotec.de with the browser used on your mobile device it will automatically send information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily saved in a so called logfile. The following information are captured without your involvement and saved until the automatic deletion:
- IP-address of the requesting computer
- Date and time of the access
- Name and URL of the used data
- Website from which the access takes place (referring-URL)
- Used browser and if necessary the operating system of the computer as well as the name of your access-provider
The named data is processed due to the following reasons:
- Guarantee of a smooth link connection to our website
- Guarantee of a comfortable use of the website
- Evaluation of the system safety and stability as well as
- For further administrative reasons
The legal basis of the data processing is Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our reasonable interest results out of the above named reasons for the data collection. There is no case in which we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about a person.
- b) When registering for our newsletter
If you explicitly consent to the Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO, we will use your e-mail address to send you regularly the newsletter. For the reception of newsletter, the e-mail address will be enough.
The unsubscription is always possible for example over a link at the end of every newsletter. Alternatively, you can also send your wish for unsusbscription per e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- c) While using our contact form
For questions of every kind we offer you the possibility to fill out a given contact form on our website. Thereby giving a valid e-mail address and the name is needed so that we know where the request comes from and can answer it. Further specifications can be made voluntarily.
The data processing for the purpose of contact us takes place according to Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your consent given voluntarily.
The collected data for the use of the contact form are automatically deleted after the handling of the request you have made.
Information is stored in the cookie that arises in connection with the specific device used. However, this doesn’t mean that we immediately gain knowledge about your identity.
Moreover, we use temporary cookies to optimize the usability. These are saved on your device for a certain period of time. If you visit our website again to take our services into account it is automatically detected that you’ve been there before and which inputs and settings you took, so that you don’t have to take these again.
The data evaluated through these cookies is necessary for purposes mentioned to protect our legitimate interests as well as those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. But you can configurate your browser so that no cookies are saved on your computer or there will always appear a notification before a new cookie is created. However, the full deactivation of cookies can lead to not being able to use all functions of our website.
4. Data sharing
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for other reasons than the ones mentioned in the following.
We only transmit your personal data to third parties, if:
- You give us according to 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO your explicit consent to do so,
- The sharing according to Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO for assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims is necessary and there is no reason to assume that you have a special interest of protecting your data and not sharing it
- In case there is a legal obligation for transmission according to Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. c DSGVO, as well as
- This is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. b DSGVO necessary for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
5. Analysis or tracking tools
The in the following mentioned and from us used tracking measures are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO. With the use of upcoming tracking measures, we want to ensure a need-based design and continuous optimization of our website. We also use these tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and to optimise our quote for you. These interests are to be regarded as legitimate within the meaning of the aforementioned prescription.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories are to be taken from the corresponding tracking-tools.
For the purpose of a needs-based design and continuous optimization of our pages we use Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. . (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; in the following „Google“). In this context pseudonymised usage profiles are created and cookies (see under number 4) are used. The through cookies created information by the use of our website like
- used operating system,
- referrer-URL (the previously visited page),
- hostname of the accessing computer (IP-address),
- time of the server request,
are transmitted to a server of Google in the USA and saved there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to create reports about the website activity and to provide further services that are connected with the use of the website and the internet use, for the purpose of market research and needs-based design of these internet pages. Also, this information is only transmitted to third parties if required by law or if third parties need these data during the process of the order. Your IP-address will not merged with other data of google in any case. The IP-addresses are going to be anonymised, so that an allocation isn’t possible (IP-Masking).
You can prevent the installation of cookies through a certain configuration in the browser-software; however, we point out that in this case not all functions of this website might be able to get used fully.
Moreover, you can prevent the acquisition of the data created through cookies and the data related to your use of the website as well as the processing of this data through google by downloading and installing a browser-add (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
Alternatively to the browser-add-on and especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can prevent the acquisition through Google Analytics by clicking on the link (Link). An Opt-out-cookie will be set which prevents the future recording of your data while visiting our website. The Opt-out-cookie only works in this browser and only for our website and will be stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the Opt-out-cookie again.
Further information about the data protection in context with Google Analytics you will find at Google-Analytics-help (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de).
This website uses Borlabs Cookie, that sets a technical necessary cookie (borlabs-cookie) to safe your cookie-agreement.
Borlabs Cookie doesn’t process any personal data.
The Cookie borlabs-cookie safes your permissions that you gave while visiting the website. If you want to revoke these permissions you can just delete the Cookie in your browser. When you newly visit/reload the website you will be asked again for your Cookie-permission.Cookie settings
6. Affected nights
You have the right:
To ask for your processed personal data after Art. 15 DSGVO. You can especially ask for the processing purposes, the category of the personal data, the category of receivers with whom your data was or will be disclosed, the planed storage duration, the existence of a right
- on correction, deletion, restriction of the processing or contradiction, the existence of a right to complain, the origin of your data, if this has not been collected from us, as well as the existence of automatized decision-making including profiling and if necessary request expressive information to their details;
- to request immediately the correction of your falsely saved personal data or completion of your saved personal data according to Art. 16 DSGVO;
- to request the deletion of your saved personal data according to Art. 17 DSGVO, unless processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in according to Art. 18 DSGVO. data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete the data and we don’t need the data anymore, but you need them to assert, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to the processing according to Art. 21 DSGVO;
- to get your personal data that you’ve provided for us, in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transmission to another responsible person according to Art. 20 DSGVO;
- to always revoke your permission once given towards us according to Art. 7 Abs. 3 DSGVO. This has the consequence that we are not allowed to continue the data processing in the future that was based on this permission and
- to complain at a supervisory authority according to Art. 77 DSGVO. Normally you can address the supervisory authority of your regular residence or workplace or our usual office location.
7. Right of objection
As long as your personal data is processed on the basis of justified interests according to Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO you have the right according to Art. 21 DSGVO, to enter an objection against the processing of your personal data, as far as there are reasons that result of your special situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the last case you have a general right to enter an objection that will be carried out without stating a special situation.
If you want to make use of your right of revocation or objection, an e-mail to email@example.com is enough.
8. Data safety
Within the visit of our website, we use the common SSL-procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the highest encryption level that is supported by your browser. Normally, it is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser doesn’t support a 256-bit encryption, we use the 128-bit v3 technology. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form, you can see by the closed image of the key- or rather lock-symbol at the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our safety measures are continuously improved according to the technological development.
9. Actuality and modification of this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status October 2021.
Through the further development of our website and offers or due to changes in legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. The current data protection declaration can always be retrieved on our website and printed out.