From the road to the lab
Service load testing
Service load tests are generally used to assess the fatigue strength of components. In these tests, recurring loads are measured (e.g. acceleration) and then dynamically recreated by single or multiaxial servo-hydraulic test systems.
- Recording real-life load data
- Preparing and classifying recorded data
- Processing signal data in RPC or ASCII-format
- Equivalent damage signal data editing
- Iterating experimental signals
- Single or multiaxial testing (up to 8 axes simultaneously)
We have testing solutions for all manner of components, assemblies, and materials to determine their maximum load capacity, lifetime, and reliability. Contact us below with a summary of your testing needs and we will reach out to you as soon as possible.