Does a wheel-bearing survive the lifecycle of the vehicle? Is your new wheel-bearing supplier as good as its predecessor? What is the impact of changes in wheel construction on bearing fatigue?
E-mobility’s need for ever-lower power losses requires the continual optimization of the efficiency and weight of wheel-bearings without reducing their strength or resistance to environmental influences.
SincoTec’s offerings encompass the entirety of the spectrum from services to dynamic vehicle behavior wheel bearing test rigs and wheel bearing measurement test rigs.
Wheel bearing test systems
- Biaxial dynamic vehicle behavior test rigs with dirt, corrosion, and variable temperature simulations for block programs (fulfills PV 2010)
- Biaxial dynamic vehicle behavior wheel bearing test rigs with flywheel mass package for road load testing
- Triaxial dynamic vehicle behavior wheel bearing test rigs for block programs and road load testing
- Four-axial dynamic vehicle behavior wheel bearing test rigs for block programs and road load testing
- Biaxial wheel bearing frictional moments for highly precise measurements (fulfills PV 8607)
- Uniaxial friction moments measurement test rigs
Do your components need to be tested?
We have testing solutions for all manner of components, assemblies, and materials to determine their fatigue strength, maximum load capacity, lifetime, and reliability. Contact us below with a summary of your testing needs and we will reach out to you as soon as possible.